- 4 oz raspberries
- 6 oz strawberries
- 6 oz blueberries
- 2/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tsp melted unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup of berry puree
- 4 8 oz packs of cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz fresh raspberries
- 6 oz fresh strawberries
- 6 oz fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of berry puree
- Over medium heat, combine all berries in a pot, sugar, and lemon juice. Stir and let it cook, uncovered. Make sure to stir every few minutes. Let the berries simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take the sauce pot off heat and puree the mixture in blender and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 325 and grease a 9 inch spring form.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Spread crumb mixture in the bottom on the spring form, pressing it over the bottom and half way up the sides.
- Spread 1/3 cup of berry puree evenly over the crust.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add corn starch and sugar and mix until combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated.
- Add sour cream, vanilla extract, and heavy cream.
- Add cheesecake batter over the crust, covering it completely and then even it out.
- Place roasting pan into the oven and place cheesecake springform inside the roasting pan. Carefully add water to the roasting pan, about half way up the side of the spring form.
- Bake for 85-90 minutes. Turn off the oven and open the oven door half way. Let cheesecake rest for 10 minutes and take it out of the oven (and out of the water bath).
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes. Gently run a greased knife between sides of the cheesecakes and the springform to carefully separate it. Let it cool to the room temperature before covering and putting it in the fridge.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4-6 hours
- When ready to serve the cheesecake, take the springform off. Pour 1/2 cup of the berry puree on top of the cheesecake, in the center. Gently spread it with a spatula over the top. Then, add berries.